Redie is a challenging singleplayer 3D top-down shooter. Fight an army of well-trained terrorists and soldiers in action-packed close quarters combat. Prepare to (re)die.
- Challenging but (mostly) fair levels and enemies.
- High framerates and tight controls using a self-made game engine.
- Physics! Destructible objects, ragdolls and powerful explosions.
- Over ten different weapons, that can all kill with a single bullet.
- No reloading! Switching weapons frequently fuels the fast-paced gameplay.
- Additional, difficult "Mastery" challenge for every level.
Redie is developed by the two computer science students and brothers Darius Rückert and Fabian Rückert who are working on the game since early 2015.
It is the debut project of their newly founded studio Rückert Broductions.
You can find a lot more information about the game on our Website.
Since release of the game we have updated the demo, you can download it now directly from Steam.